Monday, December 9, 2013

Selling A Bottle Of 2010 OBSIDIAN RIDGE Vineyard's Cabernet Sauvignon ( From The MOLNAR Family Wines, California ) To 3 Well-Sharp-Dressed Customers This Past Saturday December 7th, 2013 @ Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits In Northwest, Washington D.C., 20008

What fun! The quartz obsidian rock I showed these three young customers was the rock and soil that the Cabernet Sauvignon vines grow in! Wow, what an idea, what a taste, no wonder the roots have to dig deep for their survival and sustenance! Cheers, Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn    We are getting low : better get Chuck I believe it is to sell us some more? Happy holidays 2013 everyone!  ... 12/9/13 It was a great idea to leave us this quartz rock crystal to share with our customers. Really brings it all into focus, so tactile, so personal - one-on-one experience!  TONY


Three young sharp-dressed customers were shopping the other evening in the store : two men and a woman. Sometimes they were together, sometimes walking around alone. I heard them talking, one of the young men saying that : " ... a Cabernet, something big and bold ". I had asked them if they needed help, so had Michel, and they said " no " that they were happy browsing. They did, too for almost half an hour, or so it seemed. Finally I saw them pass by me headed to the register with a bottle of the OBSIDIAN RIDGE Vineyard Red Hills, Lake County, Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 , $36.99, 13.6% alcohol by volume bottle in their hand. I told them that it was a good choice for this Saturday, December 7th, 2013 and the current weather. I also said : " Come back with me, I want to show you something. " I went back to find the piece of shiny quartz crystal black-hued light-coffee brown piece that the OBSIDIAN RIDGE Vineyards National sales rep had left when we ordered a case. They each held it. I found out that their names were Adam and Mora. The other gentleman's name I forgot. Sorry! I recommended that they could make it all so simple by going to shop the back wall of Brookville Supermarket two door's down from us to buy some cheeses and pate. I also suggested that they could walk to the end of the block to Vace to buy one of their pepperoni and sausage pizzas with green peppers, onions and whatever else to enjoy with this hearty, robust, flavorful, best-with-food,balanced California cabs! Cheers and I hope you enjoyed it. Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn 12/9/13

No comments: