Sunday, December 29, 2013

Always A New Face Or Two, A " New " Personality To Meet , Share & Enjoy A Brief Moment With ( Like When Jeremy Brought Me The South African Owner, Winemaker Of BIZOE Winery In South Africa ) That I Hope Will Always Grow Into More. Cheers! Happy New Year, This Is 2012-2013!!

Looking Back a a recent glorious past with many fine indivduals involved somehow in the wine or art business that I meet and get to share glorious " brief " moments with that I treasure ans which these pictures help me to recall and relive and thoroughly enjoy all over again as I share them through few  words and many pictures now with you. Enjoy, Happy New Year 2014 as we say Bye Bye to 2013 shortly. Cheers, sante,  Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn



A fine winemaker of Chenin Blanc white and Syrah red from South Africa that Jeremy that is from South Africa, but married an American from Arkansas now lives in Little Rock, Arkansas and runs his business from there! Small world, hello, happy New Year 2014 to you and your family Jeremy!










     Jeremy, you do have a " winning smile " that I am thrilled to capture here for the whole world to see and enjoy : cheers to you! Keep up the good work in Little Rock. I enjoyed my visit there this past year under sad circumstances but I enjoyed reconnecting with my family there and with trying to connect with you but to no avail this time! Funny how things work, I did see your fine South African wines when I went in search of " value " wines and I purchased a bottle or two and told my family as we enjoyed them about you! Cheers!




     I thought it was only the Italians that spoke with their hands Jeremy!




Nothing like a big smile, it's like finally making a connection that matters. Here with the South African owner and winemaker of BIZOE wines I think we've done just that! Cheers! Happy New Year 2014 to you, too!




     The BIZOE wines, both the Chenin Blanc and the Syrah - or is it a Shiraz blend ( ? ) were balanced, flavorful and very good and we would have bought and sold them if they had been available then, maybe now?



     We always have people stopping by to taste with us. We like that : keeping an hand on the " pulse " of the current wine world, essential, fun, entertaining, rewarding and , for me simply-stated : " What it's all about! " Everyone is welcome to join in and share and be a part of this glorious wine adventure! Cheers.


I love to take pictures with the wine owners and winemakers : it may be my only chance, you never know. Proactive. Cheers.



 

     Fine dry Chenin Blanc, otherwise called in South Africa : Steen , indeed!







Tasting it to be sure it's what it's supposed to be as they opened the bottles there in the store for us to enjoy. Thanks Jeremy. What a treat, what a pleasant surprise.



Pictured here is Richard Fitzpatrick that works with National Republic distributors that sells Jeremy's less expensive really low sulfur, organic STELLAR Organic Works wines to us, and that we need to buy some of now. I will ask Andrew our " new " sales person to send some in January 2014!





     Thanks Richard ( on the left above ), I never really got a proper chance to thank you for all the hard work you did for us in our behalf at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits. It was a pleasure to work with you and to buy whatever it was like the Nicolas Feuillate French champagne, the RIDGE Vineyard wines, the COPPOLA " Sophia " sparkling and the " Claret " red blend, the RAVENSWOOD Zins, the STELLAR Organic Works wines of Jeremy, and so many more! You always had something up your sleeves when you came to see us from Australia to Argentina and to California, too! You were patient and always worked with us fairly and wisely and I am sure that is why you have been promoted at Republic National! Cheers to you, Happy New Year 2014!





     You look great as seen through your wine! Cheers!!








     The owner/ winemaker of BIZOE also wanted me to try this dry white of a fellow South African winemaker/ owner, which I was happy to do here. Thanks.




Notice my aged yellow wrist band LIVE STRONG : we should all!


   

     The Kennedy Center above , driving home from work and tasting the BIZOE wines and others, a good day at work! Now time for some " down time " that we all need.








     More to follow soon. Cheers, Enjoy this so far. Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn  Sunday late afternoon at 5PM on December 29th, 2013 ....

No comments: