Friday, August 30, 2013

Just Reminded Of The GROTTA DEL SOLE Fine Wines Of Campagnia, Italy When I Saw Owners Name Gilda Guida That Is Now Friends With ... This Coda Del Volpe Indigenous Dry White Is Superb : Great For This 3-Day Labor Day Weekend Of Ours! Happy Grilling & Drinking Good Beer & Wine.

JUST SAW that owner Gilda Guida of the GROTTA Del SOLE winery in Quatro ( NA ) Italia  is now friends with ... she's always been our friend, ever since we first met, she and her husband : the very best, the salt of the earth! I have a bottle here of the CODA DI VOLPE , Campagnia dry indigenous white made from that same name, that means : " the fox's tail ". this dry, herbal, aromatic, mineral and nut and delicate honey-over-toned I.G.T., $14.99, 12.5% alcohol by volume, is a medium-bodied-to-light white that's superb with a meal. It will cut through many a sauce, texture, various foods, ... it will make you hungry. Recommend you come and try this with your Labor Day grill. So here's a SHOUT-OUT to Gilda and her husband that I think is named Salvatore? I think I have that right? Salvatore went around the store here and photographed it in it's entirety! He liked what he saw, wanted to remember it. I liked that, still do even now. Cheers everyone : come and get some CODA DI VOLPE soon for this weekend.  Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn 8/31/13

No comments: