Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Brasil's White Grapes Fo White Wine & Sparkling Wine Doing Well This Week Of Monday, July 22nd, 2013!

Boas notícias para começar a semana

Safra 2013 é histórica para vinhos brancos e espumantes brasileiros : Vivendo a Vida
http://www.vivendoavida.net/?p=30953


White wonder wonderful wanting whooshing, wearing, weaving wandering .... espumantes especially essential, elegant, elevated, elevating , vintage vantages, visual vibrant voondrebar, very visionary ... NICE, glad to hear this vintage report on the 2013 for the whites and sparkling wines of Brazil! Thanks for sharing, Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn   artis, wine-educator, wine-enabler ...   OLA   BOM DIA!  7/22/13



Anthony Quinn I'M LETTING MY ARTISTIC side =part of me FLOWER : it is summer, after all, cheers and enjoy. I can't wait to try these wines. I LOVED the 2012 wines that I did try last year in late June, 2012 in and around Bento Galcalves, Vale Dos Vinhedos, and Caxia...See More

No comments: