Friday, August 23, 2013

Anthony Quinn Wants To Help Promote ACTIVELY The FINE WINES )f BRASIL : Let's ALL Work TOGETHER / Gather Together / Flow-Flower Together!


IN THINKING OF BRASIL and my 10 days there late last June 2012 I came away with many stories and great experiences. I am still working in my way to promote the wines here and would love to hear more from you. Please write here in Portuguese and share any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, wants and desires that you may have as both Brazilians and people living here in the United States see this page. We need to alert the Brazilian community here in the United States of what I / we are attempting to do.

I RECOMMEND that ALL BRAZILIANS try their wines while here. Go to your local stores here and ask them to call both the Country Vintners in Ashland, Virginia ( by Richmond, ask for the CASA VALDUGA ), and also Winebow Imports ( ask for the LIDIO CARRARO wines ) and ask for the wines : ask Southern Imports for the wines of MIOLO that they are supposed to have, as well as those of DON GUERINO.

CALL ME here at : 202-363-4265, or email me at : tonythewineguy@gmail.com with any questions/ suggestions? Cheers,  Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn  Ola, bom dia a todos/tudos ... Friday, August 23rd, 2013

Let's all work together on this! SEIZE THE DAY, MAKE SOME NOISE, You Know You Want It, You Know You Want To! Cheers,  TONY


" Doing Thai " Eladio said to me. " Not going to be fancy, a friend of a friend ... " he continues. Eladio said : " Around twenty." Eladio answered when I asked him what he wanted to spend. I already knew that with " a friend of a friend " that it had to be more about tasty and flavorful to match the flavors of the Thai food. I sold Eladio a bottle of our 2007 Merlot from the CASA VALDUGA winery in the Valle Dos Vinhedos, $19.99 just south of the wine capitol of Bento Goncalves. I told him that it was flavorful and dry like a good bottle of French Bordeaux or even an Italian Friuli or Veneto dry red, as the ancestors of CASA VALDUGA are either from Trentino or Veneto, Italy. Eladio seemed pleased and he mentioned the World Soccer Cup  in Brazil. So, now all I have to do is wait to hear from Eladio. Cheers, Happy New Year Eladio. Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn  1/12/14

No comments: