Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thinking Back A Year Ago To My Visit To DOM CANDIDO Winery In The Vale Dos Vinhedos / Bento Goncalves : One Of Brasil's Top-Flight Wineries & Wine Regions, Too - Cheers, Obregado Roberto E Mr. Paris!



This is a picture of Jucelia Vicar that had this picture of her taken at DOM CANDIDO Winery and posted it earlier on Facebook. I saw it, was inspired by it, her and DOM CANDIDO Winery and wrote all this earlier this evening in response. I hope you do not mind my copying and pasting it here Jucelia? If you do let me know and I can delete it. Obregado e Tim Tim Jucelia! LOve your smile. It's Thursday night here at home now in northern Virginia at 9:18PM. Take care everyone and enjoy this,  TONY


I JUST WROTE and posted this on Facebook, it was inspired by seeing a picture of someone I know through Facebook and through cyberspace - that I am thrilled to know - and cannot wait to meet. She was at DOM CANDIDO, and I will copy all of that here as well. Cheers, Happy Thursday July 18th, 2013 : been more than a year and I LOVED my ten-days in Brasil and have come away with a wealth of knowledge and experiences, and am eternally grateful for it all. Here is what I just wrote below , enjoy.  TONY

Only one of my " all-time " FAVORITE wineries in Brasil that is proactive and still keeps in contact with me and values my opinion and says so to me even now as it's been a year since my visit there and I enjoyed thoroughly the time I spent there, the wines I tried, meeting the family and spending a lot of time with winemaker Mr. Paris and owner Roberto, and enjoying their humble and kind interest and their welcome of me, not knowing me at all at first, and still treating me with respect and kindness, and offering me a meal as well. Breaking bread with someone and sharing wine with them is like being welcomed into their family - like in a broad sense I was an extension of the family. I liked that. Cheers,  Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn   - and I look forward to promoting them in the United States. They will always be at the top of my list to help because they have kept in touch and not lost faith in me. Cheers, obregado, bom dia ...  TONY  7/18/13

No comments: