Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Tour De France Ends Today & I Have Just Seen This Photo On The Facebook Page : " Trust Me, I'm A Photographer ", & I've Copied The Picture, Inspired By The Tour De France TODAY! Cheers, Happy Tuesday Everybody, 7/30/13 Here They Come Arc De Triumph!

I use this picture as no disrespect for the sport and the Tour De France, I just add it as I am curious how the original bikes looked like when the sport started? And I do like all the color on this bike above, too : it is all so very inspiring, and the stamina and courage and drive that these men on their bikes have is so inspirational. Cheers, Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn 7/30/13 Below is what I copied and pasted from Facebook. TODAY looks also to be a beautiful day here in northern Virginia, but I gathered yesterday from the report that it would be lots of rain in France? Wow, now THIS WOULD BE a great way to go down the Champs Elysees today as the Tour De France ends! What a display of wonderful colors, and harking back to the past with some fun and history. What did the first bikes look like when the Tour De France started? I do not know. I watched some of it yesterday on t.v. and got all charged up and excited and really enjoyed the whole thing, what I could catch quickly as I was just tuning in for the very first time : so colorful, so beautiful, such force, stamina, energy, drive and constant motion - LOVED it, inspired me to go work harder outside in my garden on a very beautiful, low-humidity day and cut back overgrown branches and weeds, raspberry bushes done now, etc ... cheers, HAPPY TUESDAY everyone, and cheers to the winner today of the Tour De France! Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn and thanks to this designer for posting this today : quel coincidence! TONY 7/30/13

No comments: