Friday, July 19, 2013

Marcelo & Chris Taste Michel Dumas & Anthony Quinn @ Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits On FABulous Italian Selections From The BANVILLE & JONES Portfolio, Thursday Afternoon, July 18th, 2013 : Grazie!


I Copied and PASTED this here just now from the post I made on the Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits Facebook page a few minutes ago. Enjoy, cheers, grazie!!! I will finish this as soon as I can. Enjoy " as is " and please " stay-tuned " for more.  TONY
Thanks Chris for this photo! Yesterday, Thursday July 18th, 2013 here Marcelo and Chris tasted really FINE Italian wines with us from the BANVILLE & JONES portfolio : 1) ANDRIAN Alto Adige Sauvignon Blanc, 2011. 14% alcohol by volume, 2) ANDIAN Lagrein dry rose DOC 2012, 3) Basilicata 2011 Paternoster dry red, 12.5% alcohol by volume, by SORSO, 4) Dolcetto dry red 2011, 14% alcohol by volume, from Giacomo Grimaldi, 5) Michele Satta Bolgheri 2011 Rosso, 13% alcohol by volume, 6) COPERTINO Riserva 2005 from the Cantina Sociale Cooperativa, 13% alcohol by volume, and 7) Lagrein dry red , the " Tor di Lupo " by ANDRIAN again, 2010, 14% alcohol by volume. REALLY ALL very spectacular! What a wonderful treat. Grazie e a presto Marcelo e Chris. The wines will be here in August, 2013. Stay-tuned for more and a tasting with Marcelo that I have known for 12 years now! TONY Happy Friday today. I LOVED this bottle of the Basilicata 2011 Paternster, $19.99. I gave it Four Stars!! From start-to-finish : BLEW me away!

No comments: