Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Invitation From PALAZZO Napa RED Wine To Tony Quinn For The Summer Harvest Party, @ Cleveland Park Wines : We Sell The PALAZZO Napa Valley 2006 Red Wine & The 2008 Cabernet Franc Now!

I borrowed all these pictures from the PALAZZO Napa Red Wine Facebook Page : hope you do not mind Scott and Phaedra. Let me know if you do, I can take them out. Cheers, TONY We currently have both the 1) PALAZZO Napa Valley 2006 Red Wine, $59.99, 14.2% alcohol by volume, as well as the 2) 2008 PALAZZO Cabernet Franc, $84.99, 14.8% alcohol by volume for sale. They were originally presented to us by owner Scott Palazzo himself.
What follows below is my response to the winery today, Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013 to their lovely invitation to me. I bet that these two reds now with this extra bottle-age are rocking! Cheers everyone.
I wrote this to Phaedra at PALAZZO , Scott Palazzo that I met here years ago of his own winery in Napa Valley with his Cabernet Franc and his Napa Red, both of which we have here on our shelves at Cleveland Park Wines and Spirits. Sorry I will not be able to attend the Summer Harvest Party of 2103! Oh well, maybe next year. Cheers, TONY
Would like to attend but can't get off work : thanks for the invite. I appreciate that. Sold some of the 2008 Cabernet Franc ( $84.99 ) to a " new " customer of ours to take as a gift from him and the Chinese Embassy back to China as a gift! That pleased me, it will be something new and special as many people know of Napa and Cabernet Sauvignon but do not know of Napa and Cabernet Franc. Cheers Phaedra, thanks for the invite. We also have the Napa Valley Red Wine 2006, $59.99, on our shelves. Have a great Summer Harvest Party. How are things going so far? Everything on track? Cheers, let us know. Go to our Facebook page please and LIKE us as I will go to yours now and LIKE you. Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn 7/23/13 Happy Tuesday- it's nicer here sunny and hot but not as humid, ohhhhh, what a relief it is! Popular old jingle ... TONY

No comments: