Friday, April 12, 2013

Inspired By Reading Stephen Brook's Book WINE People, Published Dec. 1st, 2001 : With Kermet Lynch . Laurence Faller & Many Others ... Read It!

... ... I was very much inspired to keep reading this book by Stephen Brook called WINE PEOPLE and published in December 1st, 2001 and where he talked/ chatted with many wine personalities including Kermit Lynch and Laurence Faller, just to name two. The reading of this book has encouraged me to do an in-store wine-tasting here this Friday evening of the Kermit Lynch wines. I really like his philosophy, have never met him yet, he does not seem to go to many wine-tasting these days? ... ... I did make it out to his store in Berkely, California with my father back in 1997 was it? He was not there. I;m glad we were there. I enjoyed the visit being in the business and running Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits now. Then I was a bout to start working for Forman Brothers Distributors here in Washington D.C. ... ... ... ... Tonight, Friday April 12th, 2013 Jody Jackman will pour five wines from Kermit Lynch which include his DOMAINE MAESTRACCI " E Prove " Corse Calvi dry white, $21.99, 13% alcohol by volume. I will add the others hsortly a bit later. Cheers, join us tonight, never any charge. Take care, venez nous voir ici a Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 anthony.quinn@clevelandparkwines.com. Never any charge, everyone welcome. Come luxuriate in Kermit's wines here in Northwest Washington D.C.!!! TONY

No comments: