Friday, November 18, 2011

Ricky " D " DeLauder of STONEMASON / STEEPLE JACK Aussie Fine-Value Wines Here @ Cleveland Park Wines & SpiritsOct-Nov. W/ Richard Of NDC , 2011


Ricky " D " Delauder's wines are in the store now of the STONEMASON and the STEEPLE JACK from Australia and selling well now and I wish during this busy holiday season of 2011 that I had time to write about them more but I do not! We are selling them well here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits (, 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com, anthony.quinn@clevelandparkwines.com , also now on Facebook at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits and on Twitter, too at : cpwinespirits ) thanks to both Rick and to Richard my NDC rep ) and I want to share these pictures that I took when Rick tasted me on them three or so months ago here in our nation's capitol.


I have know Rick now for so many years, ever since he came to Burka's Fine Wines back in the 1980's ( he used to work for Central Liquors ) and he was peddling the LINDEMAN'S Australian wines that we started to buy and sell really well when practically anyone had ever heard of them before : imagine that?!? Seems like so long ago Rick.


Anyway, I was really impressed with these STONEMASON wines and I believe that this line really over-delivers for price and quality quite a bit. Bravo STONEMASON : and thanks Rick and Richard for showing them to me once again. Glad to have three of them now in the store ( Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay and is the third a Shiraz? I believe so. ) . They all sell for $11.99 a bottle. What fine wine for such a reasonable price. Come on by and try them out for fit, feel and size. You're going to like them.


More to follow later. Stay tuned. Happy Holidays 2011 to one and to everyone and happy new year 2012, too. Cheers, ... G'day mate ... Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn



You look ravishing in this picture above Rick! Cheers ... say a bit " hello " to Mary for me ... I miss her and her smile and good cheer.









I think I got some good pictures here. They in themselves tell a nice story. Being an artist I am very well of helping to tell a picture through my pictures that I take as I may not always have the time to write on myself. Cheers. TONY

No comments: