Monday, September 5, 2011

More Of Tony In His Art! " Saxing Off " / An Etching I Did Years Ago In Paris, France ( 1979 ) Based On A Drawing I Did In The Paris Metro Of A Sax

Musician ... this headline should finish. I wonder what wine he drank while playing in the Paris metro system? Should have asked him...

I meant to put this on my chatart post and put it here instead. I did this etching in Paris, France back in 1979 I believe from a frawing I did of a sax player in the Paris metro. Hope you like it. These are some of the experimental prints I made of it trying to decide how to print it eventually. Hope you like them. You may enjoy just about any wine as you look at them and study them and arrive at your own conclusions about what works and what does not? Cheers, TONY







No comments: