Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Wines! 2011 What Stories These Boxes Can / Do Tell? Any Thoughts? These Wine Cases Have Stored Many Great Bottles For Me Over The Years / I'm Very

Thankful For That ! the headline should finish

I love these old boxes of mine : they tell so many stories. So many stories that have been silent for so very long. I'll have to return here and spend some more time thinking about them all. But just the pictures alone speak volumes so enjoy them as they are and I will at some point write about them and flesh them out so to speak, just like the wine fleshes out on the palate and reveals so many joys and pleasures both unexpected and sometime very much anticipated. Cheers and enjoy this Sunday, August 7th, 2011 wherever you are. My wife and I are off for a morning swim now. A la prochaine, a presto, hasta luego, bye bye for now, TONY




What thoughts have you all if any? Please share them in the comment section at the end of this blog entry.








No comments: