Friday, August 19, 2011

Classic Danny Haas, Don't You Love It?!? I Do : Cheers Danny/ Thanks For The Loire Valley Tasting In July 2011




It was great to have Danny Haas of Vineyard brands as our Special Guest at our July Big-Theme Wine-Tasting of Loire valley French wines which included some Chenin Blancs, some Muscadet or Mellon du Bourgogne and some Sauvignon Blanc as well as Chardonnay, too. I put Danny up-front at our tasting table and it was a really great event in part because of his efforts at tasting his wines with our customers on this Wednesday evening in July, 2011. I will have to look up the exact day and include that info here later.













I like these pictures that I took of Danny in quick succession. They cam out pretty good and they show also the wines that he was tasting. Blow up the pictures so that you can see the names like DELAPORT on the Sancerre that was pretty amazing. The Pouilly-Fume gave it a run for it's money, however as both Sauvignon Blancs showed really well on this Wednesday evening.











In Vouvray Chenin Blancs we had two producers being poured and different levels of sweetness from sec to demi-sec and moelleux, too. It was a real tasting experience for our customers and all the wines sold as they found those palates in this Wednesday evening that were their fans.











I will write more but for the moment I will post this " as is " to share these photos with you of Danny and the Vineyard Brand Loire valley French wines. Cheers and " merci " Danny and be sure and give the Old Crow my best. Cheers et a bientot.




I must say Danny that the news of Laurence Faller took me by surprise. I'm still thinking about it. TONY

No comments: