Saturday, June 11, 2011

More Italian Indigenous Wines Like Refosco 2009 ( $13.99 ) From Owner Max Di Lenardo / & TOH/Tocai Da Uve Friulano( $14.99 ), Grave, 2010



We love you Max and are always happy to have your wines here from Venezia-Giulia/Friuli region. I just wrote up in today's email your excellent dry indigenous red made from the local Refosco grape ( $13.99 ) 2009 vintage. I included it in our store email that I send to many of our customers and I also post it on our web page at : www.clevelandparkwine.com as well as on our Facebook page at : Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits. Check it out.

I love selling this wine because it is both excellent as well as being local and from your region. I like this. Do you make a more complex, more gutsy -beefy version of the Refosco? Let me know. In the meantime tell all your friends Max to come see us here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel:202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com anthony.quinn@clevelandparkwine.com and now on Twitter, too at : cpwinespirits ) where we have been selling your wines ever since Bill McKinney and Michael Downey ( followed by Brennan Downey ) introduced us to them with the excellent Tocai dry white now called TOH that we still love to sell along with the Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon , Roco Nole and many, many more.


Cheers to you and to your family Max. TONY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Italian Wines are superb! Their unique taste makes every meal more enjoyable. Refosco 2009 in particular is one of the wines I'll always treasure and keep inside my wine cellar.