Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Always Something New! David Pinzolo Old Friend Now Of Winebow Imports, Looking Back On Many Great Years : How Are You? Cheers To You!

Hey David, what's that in your hands? Looks like silky bright bubbly to me ...

Thanks David for all the good times, the good wines, the meals and the conversations, the " being included " by you... the being understood by you ... the smiles, the help in Italy ... the many Italian - glorious wines over all these many years. We have each gained some fabulous " bottle age " and I have recently really enjoyed your Italian wine selections from Winebow Imports.




More wine is coming this next week from Winebow including more of the Falesco Vitiano Sangiovese Umbrian red that I love to sell : as well as Miriam's " new " Tuscan red Chianti Colli Senesi dry red that I cannot wait to sell! Wow, I tasted it there two years ago when I visited with my daughter and we stayed their and Guido her father and Sara her assistant really treated the both of us like royalty. What a great time that was for us both.





Always something grand in store for you and me David. Thanks again and Happy 4th of July 2011 to you and to your family today on the 4th! Thanks for that great pizza above as well. Doesn't it still look glorious in all it's reds and oranges and golden tans from tomatoes and cheeses ... and the delicate browns of the sausages, too?!? Prego e a presto, Caio David, TONY

No comments: