Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 2011 Fran Of Elite Imports Wed. January 19th, 2011



These are some fun shots that I got of Fran that works with Laurent and Cindy of Elite Wine Selections. He came in to the store to sell to us once that Lisa Giufre left the company to work for Bartholomous Broadbent is it? She now represents my friends owner Mike Radcliff at WARWICK Estate in South Africa as well as Serge Hockar the owner of CHATEAU MUSAR in Lebanon.




I like how you speak as much with your hands Fran as you do with your words. You were describing some of the wines from France and Spain that you were then tasting with us at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel:202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com also now on Facebook at : Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits and on Twitter at : cpwinespirits ). I should have really put this onto my chatart.blogspot.com posting as it is more about your " art " of selling to us Fran. I love that picture above, really I do!








I will complete this later but for the meantime enjoy these expressive pictures of you Fran in motion and dedicated, focused and passionate about your work selling the wines of Elite Selections. Cheers and until the next time. ... PS: It's now Wednesday morning here at home in northern Virginia at 10:25AM on a chilly, brrr breezy baby-blue skies morning. TONY

No comments: