Friday, September 24, 2010

Tasting Whole Lineup Of STANDING STONE New York State Wines With 4 Beautiful Women @ Cleveland Park Wines Wed. : Nice!9/22/2010



As always this was a treat for me this past Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010 I believe at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel:202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com facebook : clevelandparkwine ) of the New York State STANDING STONE wines that we have now sold for the last two or three years I believe and recently included in a recent tasting with Matt of Suprex Imports with the dry Vidal and the dry Riesling I believe as well.




They have always sold well here in Washington D.C. and I have a whole story to write here this weekend. In the meantime I will post these pictures while they are really fresh so that you may enjoy them in the meantime. Stay-tuned for more. Cheers, TONY



























No comments: