Saturday, August 21, 2010

Late July 2010, A Stroll Through Georgetown One Afternoon Before Dinner With My Family



Hi Olivia, I know you work in this Apple store. We don't see you at our wine-tastings as much now since you took this job. Yours was the very first I-Pads that I ever saw. See you soon I hope.

Look at all the shoppers In Georgetown, Washington D.C. I drove through Georgetown to meet my son there at the intersection of M. and Wisconsin Streets where the old Rigs Bank golden capitol-like dome presides over all that crosses it's path there. It's beautiful and even though it was hot and muggy everyone was out for a stroll and many were lined up waiting for their cupcakes at the now famous Cupcake Factory pictured here at the end of these pictures. I still have more to enjoy.




When I got home my wife, daughter and I enjoyed some wine together. This was just before our vacation to the Outer Banks and is more about fun and the beauty of Georgetown which I seldom see these days. Enjoy these pictures and stay-tuned for more of them and some more text.




It's now Sunday, August 22nd, 2010 and in a little while we will be moving our daughter into her new apartment. She's all excited, too. Can't blame her and I am looking forward to seeing it. To celebrate I have a bottle of the Grand Cru Jacquart champagne N.V. Brut to celebrate with. That will be nice, too. A la prochaine fois mes amis, TONY

























No comments: