Monday, August 30, 2010

Charles Stops By In July 2010 W/ The Current Release Of The FRITZ Dry Creek Valley Estate Zinfandel Wine @ Cleveland Park Wines



This really should have been on my chatart.blogspot.com as it is more an artsy photo shoot of Charles and this one bottle of the FRITZ Zinfandel red bottle with the wine poured into my Reidel wine-tasting glass.




I had not seen you for quite some time Charles. I think the last time that I saw you it was with Jeanne Moillard when she came to do an in-store wine-tasting three or so years ago? It's been awhile, that much I know.




Anyway, on this occasion I was inspired to take this series of artsy photos of you holding the FRITZ Zin bottle in front of your face. I think that I got some good shots.




I also believe that one of my fascinations with the FRITZ wines are that my father liked them when he lived in San Leandro, California and wrote to me about them, sending me news clips and even bringing us a bottle when he visited us years ago in our first house when our daughter was still quite young. Great memories, I love them, cherish them.




So Charles come and see me again and let's get some more FRITZ Zinfandel back into Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel:202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com on Facebook at : clevelandparkwines&spirits ) as I am out completely. Bring a fresh bottle so that Chris Barker may try it with me as well. I do love the Dry Creek Valley Zinfandels and we never , ever have enough in our store. Cheers, TONY






Enjoy these artsy photos ...



No comments: