Monday, July 19, 2010

Mike Stokes Of HARPOON Brewery Tastes Both The Belgian Pale Ale & The I.P.A. @ Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits Sat. July 17th, 2010, 4-7 PM



Both beers were quite flavorful for me and I would have enjoyed them better with a meal than sipping them as I did. That's just me of course. It's always good to have them here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits.




Enjoy these more artsy pictures that I have taken. I'm an artist foremost and so I see everything from an artist's perspective and want to show you the visual reasons why you might want to come to out store or your local store to buy either or both of these two HARPOON selections now or pretty soon!

I do sincerely hope that you are inspired by the colors of both the I.P.A and the Belgian Pale Ale, the colorful labels, too. It's all good, it's all something that you should be able to see as well as be able to read about. I love my Canon Power Shot Camera : it really does help me to get this message across. TONY




P.S. It's now Monday, September 20th, 2010 here at home in northern Virginia and I realize that I have not posted this blog yet and so am doing it now to try and catch up with my back-log.
Harpoon sells consistently and very well for us here in Washington D.C. in Northwest Cleveland Park ( Wines & Spirits , 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ) just two blocks away from our National Zoo.




You should come check these two HARPOON " new " selections of the Belgian Pale Ale and the I.P.A. out. Just because I found them too strong and edgy does not mean that you would not enjoy them. Being a wine-drinker myself I mostly like to sip my beers. However, both the I.P.A. and the Belgian Pale Ale would be excellent when paired with many foods.




I also feel that with this cooler weather coming on that they will be excellent when outside enjoying a grill or barbecue, picnic, tail-gate, park, beach and sand camp fire at night, too. In these contexts I am sure that I would have enjoyed both more myself. Next time perhaps there should be some snacks to accompany them? Just a suggestion.




For more info on Harpoon Brewery go to : Tel: ( 617 ) 574-9551 X652 Fax: (617) 482-9361 www.harpoonbrewery.com. Mike Stokes at : mstokes@harpoonbrewery.com.

THANKS MIKE FOR COMING BY AND TASTING BOTH THE HARPOON Belgian Pale Ale and the I.P.A. with our customers. It was a good tasting and both sold well.

By the way I am responsible for the wines at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits and not the beer. Santos Rivera buys the beer for us. I only like to report on all the activities at the store to show the diversity of what we offer on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as so many things do occur here and we share them with all our customers. Everyone is welcome all of the time.

Cheers, TONY

No comments: