Thursday, July 22, 2010

July Tasting 2010 :Domaine DUPONT Calvados Pays D'Auge With Owner @ Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits, Washington D.C. 20008 : Our Nation's Capitol



This was a great serendipitous tasting of the Domaine Dupont Calvados apple French brandies that I have bought from Bobby Kacher for years and enjoyed selling I guess ever since Gordon Palmateer had them years ago back in the mid eighties? I can't remember exactly but they have been an integral part of my life and of every store that I have worked in since the early eighties. I will write more but enjoy these pictures in the meantime.




If you need any calvados in the meantime come to Cleveland Park Wines & Spirist ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel:202-36304265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ) and get some. It's some of the very best : and from the Pays D'Auge. Cheers, TONY







Hope you enjoy my artsy photos. I am an artist and want to give you visual images to inspire you all.







Stay tuned for more : I have more to say but am off this Sunday morning @ 8:06 AM here in northern Virginia packing to go to the Salvo in the Outer Banks of North Carolina ( a la plage mes amis! Soleil, sable, l'eau, boire avec passion les vins, calvados, a manger, faire des croquis, tableaux, dessins ) for a week of relaxation, painting, sketching, eating and drinking, etc on August 1st, 2010 ...




I absolutely love/adore Calvados : it's my favorite brandy : period. A la prochaine, TONY

No comments: