Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Eduardo Lorenzo Heras Of FELIX LORENZO CACHAZO, Valladolid Spain Tastes @ Cleveland Park Wines His Current Wines Available To Us, 5/19/2010



Eduardo Lorenzo Heras of Bodegas FELIX LORENZO CACHAZO and I hit it off immediately. We were communicating really well, really quickly on the same level - lots of smiles and grins and jokes and picking right up where the other left off. I would love to have spent more time with Eduardo and maybe in the future I will, especially if he come to the store to do an in-store/wine-tasting anytime soon. Any chance of that Eduardo?




I do not have these wines in the store yet and yet I very much want to have some of them soon. I will be on vacation the first two weeks of August 2010. It's already July31st, 2010 ( Saturday morning at 7:26 AM ) and I am trying to get caught up with all my blogs that need posting before leaving for Salvo, North Carolina and some peace and quiet, lots of sketching of quick portraits, beach land and sea scapes and lots of good wine and food and family time. We may also meet/make new friends at the beach, too : you never know : my door is always open.




I will be writing about wine and taking pictures and having a blast : that much is all sure and guaranteed and as such is something I look forward to as we drive off for the Outer Banks of North Carolina tomorrow!

I wish I had some of these wines of Eduardo's for the beach : too bad I do not. It would be great to refresh my memory of them as it was on the 19th of May that I tasted them with Eduardo.




I really like the pictures that I took : very artsy for the most part, Very visual : I want everyone to be inspired and drop what they are doing immediately and to rush down to see us or their local wine shop and purchase or order some of these classic and fun wines from director de exportacion/export manager Eduardo Lorenzo Heras of BODEGAS FELIX LORENZO CACHAZO.

As you will see I liked the two colors of the plastic red and green corks and have used them here in my pictures to add color and shape and texture. I mean who ever heard of in the past of green and red corks?!?




I like what Lorenzo wrote in our guest book :

" Muchas gracias por estos momentos, que seria del mundo si no fuera por poder distrutario con buena compania.
Vuelvo a Espana pero me llevo buenos e inoluidables recuerdos, siempre en el corazon, ole!
From Spain with love ... signed Eduardo Lorenzo - wine producer - 19/Mayo / 2010

And then Eduardo added :

" My house is yours Next time see you in Spain. "




For more technical information on these BODEGAS FELIX LORENZO CACHAZO wines go to : Eduardo Lorenzo Heras, Export Manager Ctra. Medina del Campo, Km. 9 47220 Pozalez ( Valladolid ) Espana Tel: + 34 983 82 20 08 +34 983 82 21 76 Fax : +34 983 82 20 08 www.cachazo.com eduardo@cachazo.com.




I will write more about these wines and plan on selling them and including them in our in-store/wine-tastings at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ) really soon. I will talk to Estebe about this and arrange to get them to Cleveland Park in early September 2010 if not sooner. Call Chris Barker or me for more updates at : 202-363-4265.




I will of course write some about the wines really soon and ask your patience as what I will post now is more just some raw inspiration and enthusiasm for Eduardo and his excellent selection of Spanish wines from Valladolid.




I still have many pictures to download, too from this first meeting/tasting of these FELIX EDUARDO CACHAZO wines with Estebe and Eduardo. So stay-tuned for more. In the meantime get all fired-up and inspired and enjoy these pictures. Cheers, e hasta luego Eduardo e Estebe! TONY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was searching for information on Felix Lorenzo Cachazo wines and came across your blog. I have several bottles of their vino espumoso called Carras Vinas and I LOVE IT!