Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Anne Maryse Lopez Of VIA WINES Tastes CHILENSIS Chilean Wines W/ Jean Gagliolo & Me @ CLeveland Park Wines Tuesday, May 18th, 2010



I liked all of these Chilean wines ( CHILENSIS ) of great value and where the fruit and grapes that they started with were never lost, never displaced and still occupy their rightly-deserved front and center positioning on the stage.

We will have them soon in the store and be able to sell them all for $10 a bottle I believe. We will buy some of all of them as they are all quite excellent.

I liked meeting Anne Maryse Lopez of VIA WINES that our French rep Jean Gagliolo brought to us to taste these wines. It's always a real treat for me when I like the wines as much as I did these.




Being an artist I like to take these more artsy photos to cement the moment/time and place and to help it come more alive : and to excite you with images and colors and interesting angles, all with the hopes that for one you might come in search of these wines pictured here ...

I also want to please you with the images and make you look more closely and be cast under their spells, too ...




Cheers and stay-tuned for more as I will include more as I have the time. TONY




Let's all try and help Chile in their time of need after the bad earthquake that shook their country not very long ago and I believe damaged many of their vines as well ... Drink CHILENSIS !








No comments: