Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Falling/ Turns To Sunshine Today Thurs. Feb. 11th, 2010 : Getting To & From Garfield & Macomb Streets: Starbucks, 7-11, Lavandou, Ardeo, Spices,

Nanny O'Brien's, CVS,All Fired Up, Nam Viet, Yes Organics, Brookville ...




So many stores along the way along with the National Zoo and all the apartment buildings like the Kennedy Warren where I slept on February 9th, 2010 - that was Tuesday night thanks to Stephen that took care of the arrangements for me ... thanks Stephen ...

Wow, this has been quite the morning and now afternoon here in Cleveland Park N.W. Washington D.C. on Wednesday, February 11th, 2010. I walked from Garfield to our store Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ).

Ravinder Sharma pictured in the very last pictures was already at the store when I arrived around 10:30 AM or so. He rushed out to park his car properly and I manned the cash riguster. These pictures so far are from inside and outside our store as well as from Macomb to Ordway Streets - one block - our block here. I took lots of pictures of the windows and the store fronts as the reflections off of them reveal the other side of Connecticut Avenue N.W. Artsy photos from an artist through-and-through.




I will include more later from my walk from Garfield Streets to our store. It is such a beautiful day and I could not resist covering this period in time for us all here in Washington D.C. and the surrounding metropolitan area. I hope you like them. It has been one grand adventure that has not ended yet as more snow is due to come again this Monday. Cheers, and stay-tuned for more really soon ...

I also have taken pictures of many of our regular customers ...


































































Life goes on today in this brilliant pure sunshine coming through a baby blue sky with hardly any clouds and all the snow is now at and around our feet here in Cleveland Park N.W. Washington D.C.. Cheers, TONY

No comments: