Wednesday, December 30, 2009

With Help Of Young Winery Manager/Administrator Of MORESON ( Morning Sun ) Winery In Franschoek, South Africa I Toast The New Year & You All



Thanks for following this blog of mine that I stated about a year and eight or so months ago. I've had a blast doing it and I hope that you have enjoyed it, too.




These pictures are from my trip in March, 2009 with importer John Morrison. Here we were at the MORESON Vineyard in Franschoek South Africa where we stopped to witness and to taste the MORESON sparkling wine being corked for later labeling and shipping off to be enjoyed all around the world.




They make three or four sparkling wines at MORESON and at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits where I manage the wine department we have sold three of them : everything but the dry rose I believe.




Today it is Wednesday, December 30th, 2009 here at my home at 11:09 AM and I have to dash off to work now. I'm at home here in northern Virginia and I will be selling lots of bubbly today and tomorrow.




In the spirit of celebration and giving thanks and trying always to enjoy what I already have I want to wish one and all a great New Year's Eve and an equally grand 2010. Keep drinking wines and lots of sparkling wines, too.




Here and now ( as well as later ) I raise a symbolic glass of bubbly ( of MORESON ) to toast my family, friends and colleagues : as well as you all - as in many ways we are just one big extended family of sorts.




A bientot, until the next time, a presto, merci, gracias, prego ... TONY




I loved my trip to South Africa and to MORESON : they could not have been more welcoming. I already knew that I really liked many of their wines having sold them then for two-three years already thanks to Theresa and John Morrison and Anton Beukes ...









No comments: