Friday, December 18, 2009

MORESON South Africa, Franschoek Wine-Tasting @ Cleveland Park Wines With Rep Lynda Mellor Living In London, England ) HERE TASTING 2009




Lynda Mellor lives in London and sells MORESON there very well and gets my highest prasie for perhaps writing me the nicest wine-business email that I have ever received since the advent of emails! Thanks Lynda, I appreciate your email more than you will ever realize.




We love selling MORESON South African wines here at Cleveland Park from Franschoek and are really focusing a lot on the dry and flavorful Chenin Blancs.




I will write more about all this soon but in the meantime enjoy these photos I took of the tasting Lynda Mellor and importer Theresa Morrison did here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits earlier this year. Then we were also selling the extraordinary 2003 MORESON Merlot On Sale for $19.99 a bottle - unbelievable, really. Trust me ... and stay-tuned for more really soon. TONY




No comments: