Thursday, December 3, 2009

Big Theme Bubbly / Champagne Tasting @ Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits Wed. ( 5:30-8:30 PM ) Dec. 2nd, 2009 : What An Exciting Moment We Shared Us



As you can see from the photo above and below we poured lots od sparkling wine as well as real champagne. You can also see by peoples' expressions that they were having a good time.

I like the composition of the picture above that I took of Frenchman Francois Hurtel as he poured the Diamont Bleu champagne here. I wanted this picture because of the yellow color of the label, the clear bottle showing the golden color of the champagne as well as his yellow tie : all matches. I got it pretty good here in this picture that was not posed.




We tasted about forty-four bubblies last night and had selections from Portugal and Greece as well as all the regular suspects for fine sparkling wine. I will of course elaborate more very soon but I will post these first pictures now. Enjoy and stay-tuned. Cheers, TONY















No comments: