Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Italy In A Week, Mostly Tuscany Oct 24th-Nov. 1st, 2009

This was a whole lot to accomplish and I must say that after so much planning before the trip and then actually being there on the spot with my daughter that we accomplished quite a bit. I am proud for all that we managed to achieve with the one essentila and most vital of all being that we spent a glorious week's time in each other's company!



Here are some of the pictures that I do not believe I have already included in the many previous blog entries that I have already made of this week.




I hope you enjoy these as they are a real mish-mash of the various places and people that we visited and from my own perspective as what I chose to snap quick pictures of is by and large not what others would have wanted to capture.




They all tell their own stories all by themselves. However, I would like to add some comments and whenever I find a moment or two I will do just that so do go back from time to time to see what has been done.




Cheers, it's now Tuesday ( 9:34 AM here at home in northern Virginia before I dress and dash off to work to sell wines for Thanksgiving ), November 25, 2009 a month today that I landed in Malpenza, Milan and had to get the bus to the Stazione Centrale for the trains to meet my daughter. Even a month later and I am still loving every minute of this glorious week. TONY















No comments: