Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Franceen Khang and David Stephan Taste Many Excellent Current Releases @ Cleverand Park Wines & Spirits Of Jean-Luc Colombo Rhone Wines On Nov. 2009



AS you can see from this lineup of JEAN-LUC COLOMBO bottles both Franceen and David have come fully-loaded and ready to impress and to wow me with so many different and excellent wines. It was quite the tasting and it took me awhile to get through them all. I did not rush, i relaxed and enjoyed myself and reminisced with David as we talked wine, family in French and with Franceen in English. I got David to smile and laugh quite a bit as both he and Franceen took turns pouring for me and adding details about each particular wine that I was tasting.




Some of the reds really cried out for food and I must say that though very impressed with the whole line both the simple red and white Cotes du Rhones impressed me : especially the white that literally blew me away and off my solid footing.




I have an order coming in shortly with a selection of these excellent wines to Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits where I manage the wine department with the help of Mike Martin. I can't wait.

I have lots of comments to make here over the next couple of days but in the meantime I want to get these fun, artsy, quick snaps that I took as all the action was taking place. I hope you enjoy their freshness. I don't want to have people always aware that I am snapping a photo as I want their natural expressions as they speak with both their lips as well as their hands and body motions.

Stay-tuned for more shortly. Cheers, TONY It's now Friday morning on November 21st, 2009 as I type these words before heading off to work to sell more vino/vin/vini/wine ...


























No comments: