Friday, November 13, 2009

Arielle Monaco Brings Rep Of Vias Imports To Try A Selection Of Current Releases Available Now In Washington D.C. / November 2009 / To Cleveland Park



I love this picture above of Arielle. I think I really captured a wonderfully expressive and thoughtful, inner moment- flash of a second - here.

VIAS Imports brings me many grand choices between Arielle and Jim Hutton ( and before that Joe Manekin, David Pinzolo and more ). This time was no exception and I have to buy some of these to put on our shelves at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits in our nation's capitol for the month of December, 2009 which is just in a few days!




I have more pictures to add and more to say but enjoy these now and Happy Thanksgiving to one and to all which is tomorrow. Cheers, TONY




No comments: