Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CAROLINA BLONDE N. Carolina Beer, The Fish House, Outer Banks, North Carolina, 8/09 : Great Dining With Fresh Seafood, Ohhh Yeah ...

There's so much to write : we love going to the Fish House in Buxton, Outer banks, North Carolina each August for at least one meal. The food is so fresh and pure and you taste all the flavors in the fish that ar not over-worked or breaded or where to much is added so that less fish is necessary.

I would have ordered some North Carolina wine to taste and enjoy with the meal. That's too bad and I told our waiter this. I told the same thing to our waitress last year. If you are going to have a wine list have the guts and pride to serve something from your own state. This is my one complaint : the rest is like magic to me. Look at these pictures inside and out of the restaurant.

We closed the restaurant down this afternoon in the first week of August, 2009. TONY

This is the real McCoy and I am happy to have these pictures to share with you all. I will add more info as soon as I can but in the meantime enjoy these photos because they tell a story all by themselves. Cheers, TONY































No comments: