Thursday, September 3, 2009

ANDES PEAK 2006 Malbec ( DOLIUM, Mendoza, ), " Bouquet " 2005 CDR Red Of Patrick LESEC & BALTHASAR RESS, Schloss Reichatshausen 05, Rheingau,Avon, NC

I could not resist adding some pictures I took at the beach as well as some of my watercolor and oil pastel artwork, too. These are two things close to my heart : art and wine. Hope you like these photos and that they inspire you to try these wines and to go to Avon, North Carolina, Outer Banks sometime soon. The weather should be amazing these now.



I will add comments on these three wines shortly. I liked all three. Cheers, TONY



















Here are some artsy photos of three of the wines we enjoyed the first week of August 2009 in Avon, Outer Banks, North Carolina. Nice, hope that you like them .... cheers, TONY

No comments: