Thursday, August 27, 2009

Theresa Morrison With 2005 MORESON Premium Chardonnay,, Franschoek, South Africa To Taste Us At Cleveland Park Wines : Showing Beautifully Now ...




Theresa Morrison , owner of Boutique Vineyards Imports ( www.34south.com, wine@34south.com Tel" 410-626-1286 ) with her husband John Morrison always stops by with interesting wines for us to taste here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 www.clevelandparkwine.com sales@clevelandparkwine.com ).



This past Thursday, August 20th, 2009 - the same day as the Smithsonian's " Brew At The Zoo " ) Theresa brought me a bottle of the MORESON 2005 Premium Chardonnay ( I have bought it and put it ON SALE for $14.99 ) and it is drinking beautifully. It's completely fleshed-out and like a flower showing/exposing all of it's multiple , layered charms. It's so drinkable all by itself: medium-bodied, still really bright and forward and intriguing as well as inquisitive? I like it a whole lot and $15 for this wine is a bargain.

Theresa did taste me on two other wines as you can see in this picture. I will write about those on separate occasions.




I like to capture the moment. Many of my pictures are taken with the idea of discovering a new angle and a new way of looking at something. I can't recreate the taste for you but hopefully I capture some of the magic and the thrill and excitement here in these pictures that I discovered when I tasted this excellent 2005 MORESON South African Premium Chardonnay.




I visited MORESON Winery this year in March of 2009 with John Morrison and had a wonderful two-day experience there. It was a real eye-opener and one that I will remember a very long time. Everyone made us feel very welcome there.




I have already written a lot about MORESON here at Chatwine so put the word MORESON into the search box above and read the other entries if you have time and interest.




Cheers ....






I hope you enjoy these pictures. I think that they tell a whole story all by themselves.


No comments: