Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Owner Yael Sacy Of Grand CruChampagne LOUIS DE SACY @ Cleveland Park Wines Tuesday 8/25/09 Tasting DE SACY, LA CARDONNE, MAS De La ROUVIERE

It was a brief yet glorious visit with Yael Sacy. I liked pretty much everything that I tasted and will add the grand cru champagne here shortly from LOUIS DE SACY. I especially liked the rose yesterday when I tasted both.

The LA CORDONNE 2005 red Bordeaux needed food to give it more life. It was like a flower about to bloom but not quite open yet. I wish that I could have had a glass yesterday at Lavandou with my meal : it would have complemented the pork dish that I enjoyed.



Read on and stay-tuned for more about this excellent tasting ...
















This was quite the excellent tasting that I enjoyed quickly as I had the weekly store email to write and had just enjoyed lunch with my son and his two friends at Lavandou Provencale restaurant down the block on " Restaurant Week " - fun, really two nice events for me on a sunny, warm August day here in Washington D.C.

I will write more about Yael Sacy and her father ( they run the LOUIS DE SACY cave together, yaelsacy@hotmail.com ) and the CHATEAU LA CARDONNE dry red 2005 Bordeaux as well as the dry, elegant, refined Provence rose from MAS DE LA ROUVIERE ( Bandol ). I could have enjoyed a glass of any of these with my meal at Lavandou. The rose of course would have been perfect with my pork sish kebab and escargot in garlic and butter ...

Enjoy these pictures in the meantime. Cheers, TONY

No comments: