Friday, August 21, 2009

KOBE Japanese Steak & Noodle House ( Drinking SAPPORO ), Martinsburg, WV : Luncheon With Family : Great Spectacle, Great Food, Great Time - Cheers ...

I can't help myself, I keep adding photos, but I love them. Look at the color of the amber ring and then at the color of the flames and of the SAPPORO beer!






This was a wonderful and totally serendipitous luncheon for me and my family. I loved it : our chef Eddei from Indonesia was such a talented chef. He amazed with his theatrical flair, smile and ability to cook a great meal while entertaining us thoroughly.



This is simply a " teaser " of the whole event. I took many pictures and will do a second part to this soon. In the meantime enjoy the story that these pictures tell all by themselves. Cheers ... stay-tuned ...

As you can see I enjoyed thoroughly the 22 fluid ounce can of SAPPORO that I shared with my wife, daughter and mother. I was driving so I had to be careful. For more info on the SAPPORO premium imported beer and the SAPPORO Reserve imported all malt beer go to : www.sapporobeer.com. These beers are now brewed in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. It sure did hit the spot : we all loved it. ....




The meal of shrimp, sea scallops, fried rice, kobe steak and salmon was so tasty and you tasted the excellent quality of the raw ingredients that Eddei cooked there right before our eyes. I will return : it's a great deal for the money and the entertainment all in one. Cheers and bravo to the Kobe Japanese Steak House and Eddei in Martinsburgh, West Virginia.

























Enjoy these pictures that I took. The tell a story all by themselves. Cheers, TONY

No comments: