Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cheers To One & To All From Avon, North Carolina Drinking & Photographing The Sunset W/ GREEN POINT Dry Pinot Noir Aussie Rose 8/09 : I Raise My Glass

These first pictures i took while drinking a sample of dry Aussie Pinot Noir rose 2007 ( $19.99 ) from Western Australia from GREEN POINT winery I believe. I will have to check, but I am pretty sure I have correctly. It was dry and flavorful and an excellent accompaniment later to our meal that we made there in Avon, Outer Banks, North Carolina this past week of August, 2009 ...




If everything works out we will taste this here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 200008 , Tel: 202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ) this Saturday, August 15th, 2009 from 3-7 PM. I am working on that right now as I type this. If that all works out we will have a big sale on this vintage and lower the price substantially.

Stay-tuned for an update really soon.




I hope you like all the angles, shades of the setting sun as well as the way the sun illuminates both the color of the rose in some and the shape of the glass in others ...









Enjoy these artsy photos I took of the sun setting and the moon rising. Cheers, TONY

P.S. It's my first day back on the job ... TONY

No comments: