Friday, August 28, 2009

August 2010 Tasting Woman Likes Red By CHATEAU FELICE at Cleveland Park Wines : Portrait Of The Mother-Owner Artist-Photographer? I Want To Meet Her!



It was fun to try the " new " vintages with Chip our Atlantic local rep and owner of his own distribution company who's son Henry made wine at CHATEAU FELICE before he died suddenly and so young! What a crying shame that was and still is!




We need to buy some of this Woman Likes Red CHATEAU FELICE Chip! You and Samantha did not have it with you the last time that you visited me in late September or early October 2010? I have blogged about that visit recently and we have all the wines that you did taste me on recently except the Zinfandel. Where was the Woman Likes Red wine? I forgot to ask you then? Do you have it or are you waiting for more to arrive from California? It's probably already back in stock in your warehouse now?




These gentlemen visited me on the same day and I have already blogged about them so refer to those blogs. Like their smiles...




Being an artist I like taking these artsy photos and that's why I want to meet the mother and owner and photographer. When will she post a comment on one of my blogs and include a photo of something she has taken? I am waiting. Talk to your mom Samantha for me.






It's Tuesday evening now here at home in northern Virginia at 11:38 PM on October 19th, 2010 and I am embarrassed to say that I am just posting this now.

I'll be at work tomorrow at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel:202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com on Facebook at : clevelandparkwines&spirits : leave a comment at the end of this blog if you want ) where I have managed the wine department now for more than ten years.

In the picture above you can see the other CHATEAU FELICE wines that I sampled from the Chalk Hill region of California. You all make some really consistent and impressive wines. Keep up the good work. Cheers et bonsoir, bon nuit, hasta manana, a bientot et gracias, merci para todos mios amigos friends and extended family ... TONY

No comments: