Monday, July 13, 2009

SEIFRIED, GIBSON, CAVE SPRING, SAVANNAH-CHANELLE Owners, & Customers With Me March-August 2006 : Great Smiles - Great Moments!



Here are pictures of many owners and wine makers from GIBSON Aussie Barossa, South Australia Wines ( Rob Gibson ), Tom of CAVE SPRINGS in Canada ; Kelly and Michael Ballard of SAVANNAH-CHANELLE Vineyard in California's Santa Cruz mountains, and Anne of SEIFRIED in Nelson, New Zealand as well as one winemaker from Australia who's name I have to remember and include here? Is it Peter? I believe that it is ... as well as many of our regular customers. We are all smiling - very nice.

Theresa Morrison ( owner/partner of BOUTIQUE Wines South Africa & More ) and Sotiris Bafitis ( Greek Wines importer ) are also pictured here.


I think it is safe to say that at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits that as the wine manager I run the store as if everyone is welcome from customer to winemaker, wine owner, rep, marketing director ... as if we are all in a sense one big , happy family. That's the only way that really makes any sense to me.

I'm going to make money for Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits no matter what so why not make everyone feel appreciated and welcome and comfortable at the store at the same time?

Why not include everyone when and where possible so that people all make as many lasting connections and impressions as possible? This all simply makes perfect sense to this artistic temperament of mine. I may be getting some bottle age on me but that does not mean that I am losing anything : rather I am polishing and continuing to hone my skills as an " enabler " of all those things including wine/food/people and art that pass through our doors in our nation's capitol here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008, Tel:202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ).


















Enjoy these pictures that I have just taken photos of here to include quickly of pictures that I took before using my digital camera or just after starting. It's just easier sometimes to take pictures of pictures as I have so many now that it is hard to keep track of them all and I want to share as many of them with you now as I can. Cheers, TONY

No comments: