Friday, July 31, 2009

Arielle Monaco, Mark Longsworth & Jon Daniels Of Country Vintners Plug " New " Wines/ Releases / Vintages For Us Here At Cleveland Park Wines, 2009




I have a lot to write here but these pictures do tell stories of this moment when Arielle, Jon and Mark were all here tasting Mike Martin and me ( Tony Quinn ) here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 200008 Tel : 202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine,com www.clevelandparkwine.com ) on some of their selections of wines.

As you can see we had customers in the store at the same time while the tasting was taking place.

And so I have my work cut out for me to fill in some of the gaps where the pictures do not tell all of the story : names. prices, vintages, etcetera for all these wines.

I will work perhaps some at the beach. Some of us are going off to relax and paint and enjoy the splendors of the beach : others are going off to get married and enjoy their honeymoons. It's an exciting place the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I could see myself taking many of these wines down with my family to be enjoyed there. What a good idea!

Cheers, TONY




Stay-tuned for the stories and commentary that will follow. In the meantime enjoy these photos ...









































Enjoy these photos. I will write a story and add more info soon. TONY

No comments: