Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Summer 'N Rose Time : A Kiwi Selling Us Wine MITOLO ( " Jester " ) Aussie At Cleveland Park Wines, Late May 2009

I could be at the beach now looking at the color of this rose and the turquoise color of this blouse : what are we waiting for?!? Grab a bottle, two or three - even four or more - of this " Jester " dry MITOLO dry South Australia rose and let's be off! We can hit the Outer Banks of Niorth Carolina in six hours or so if we leave now .... ahhhh, to be able to dream!



One of our good customers stops to taste this rose at my suggestion as his daughter amuses herself by his side.



We had two winemaker/ owners here also at the same time , from DRUMMER in Napa, California and Barossa, South Australia. Lindsay Stanley of the STANLEY LAMBERT winery in Barossa valley came all the way to see me. Thanks Lindsay. We also had the young French lady from NEWTON winery in California visiting us for the first time on this visit. It was a great tasting where everyone gathered around our new tasting table and everyone sampled everyone else's wines. Everyone was cool with this. Nice. I like that people can come here and meet each other. They all travel long distances and it's the least that we can do I feel. Welcome everyone : make one big , happy family here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel:202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ).






I'll have to look up my notes about all these seven wines that I tasted from MITOLO. I liked a number of them and I just can't recall everything now. I did want everyone to enjoy these pictures now.





I love the turquoise color of her tank top blouse and the deep, rich , alluring color of this South Australia dry rose that Monument distributors is bring to the Washington D.C. market : to us in this instance. Thanks Chris for stopping by this Wednesday, May 20th, 2009. This was quite the tasting and I loved this dry rose. When can we get some? Soon I hope as it's rose season now here in these more hot, humid Washington D.C. days.




It's like she has yellow or orange whiskers in these pictures. I noticed that immediately as I took them and I like that a lot. What do you all think? It think it suits her nicely. Cheers ...




Enjoy these photos now. I will include all the info, facts, stories that I need really soon. But this Friday morning as I see these on a nicer, breezy, less-humid Washington D.C. morning I am thinking summer thoughts and refreshing rose wines. Cheers, TONY

No comments: