Friday, June 26, 2009

The Art In A Shadow Of A Glass Of Wine ( Andre Delorme, French Sparkling Wine ) / White Wine In The Sunshine, June , 2009

In the shadow the wine glass is full and in the glass of white wine the glass is not even half full: what a rip! It sure was good. I'll have to remember what wine it was and include the name soon. Cheers, TONY




Actually, we were drinking the Andre Delorme French sparkling wine two-days-old : it still had bubbles , was still fresh and bright and very pleasing. We liked it. We sell it at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008, sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com Tel: 202-363-4265 ) for $9.99 a bottle. It will do well for us I believe.

I love the reflections in these my glass of our lush green flowers and plants and of the cushions, too. Nice ... and all the small, tiny bubbles, too ...





Enjoy these pictures I took as much of the shadow of my white wine glass the other afternoon at home with my wife as we were starting to relax and unwind in the contented company of each other. Cheers, TONY

No comments: