Monday, May 11, 2009

Here On Monday Night, May 11th, 2009 I Post Some Wine-Inspired Color ( Oil Pastel & Watercolor ) Word-Writings Done In The 1990's I Beliieve : Enjoy







I hope you like these early Word-Writings that I started back in 1989 doing when I wanted to both write and to draw and paint all at the same time. This was a way to accomplish both with the greatest efficiency. I hope you like them. You can see more of them on both chatart and chatpoetry.

It's late and it really poured down watercolors galore and oil pastels, too early this evening. It's been a busy weekend. I drove to West Virginia to have a day-late Mother's Day lunch with my mom and I'm thrilled that I did. She looked and sounded wonderful, really you did Mom.

The first word-writing was done on one of the sheets that I placed wine glasses on as I conducted in the past many wine-tastings for family and friends and then customers that soon became fast friends! Cheers to you all : Steve, Patricia, Mark, Vincent, Gary, Ed, Gregg, Giulia, Andrew, Alain, ... and so many more of you. This is to and for you - thanks for all those grand times we spent together.

Cheers, TONY

No comments: