Thursday, April 30, 2009

TRU Organic CA. Vodka & Gin ( @ Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits, Wash. D.C. N.W. ) With Stephane Defot Tasting Here Thurs. April 30th, 2009



As you can see from the photos that I like to take artsy photos and hopefully original ones with different perspectives that highlight different things as well. I hope you enjoy this approach of mine as I hope it adds something to what is already out there and does not simply replicate it once again.




We have these TRU Vodkas and gin at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel:202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ) and I will write more about what Ravinder Sharma ordered for the store once that I am there.

I apologize Stephane ( Stephane Defot of Modern Spirits. Stephane used to sell us our fine cognacs from France's PIERRE FERRAND house ) as I took these pictures and more months ago and never got around to finishing this blog entry. That was my mistake and I want to correct it now while it is still 2009.

I enjoyed trying these with you Stephane and I remember having clear favorites of the four or so that you tasted me on. I will have to finish adding those photos soon to complete this.

I remember finding the quality quite high on them and telling Ravinder about them. As I recall he did not order them at the time because of space constraints on our shelves in the store at the time.

I am glad that we now have some room for them because I predict that they will do well with a certain percentage of our customers looking for this high quality and unique story that is TRU for both the gin and the vodkas.

Come get some now for the 2009 holidays to share with family, neighbors and friends : or to offer as a gift. I will include our prices once I get back to work tomorrow.

It is now Monday my day-off at 11:39 AM here at home in northern Virginia on December 7th, 2009. There's some lovely white snow on the ground now with a clear blue sky, quite chilly and refreshing with the sunshine bouncing off the white snow and dazzling the eyes and warming the body.

I enjoyed my walk just now with our dog and if I was a vodka or gin drinker I could see having a glass looking out at the white snow and the beautiful day. Later would be better, of course: once that you have returned from a long day's work and you want to relax as you prepare dinner and perhaps sit around an open fire outside to stay warm and enjoy fully this fall season?

Cheers, et bonne annee a toi et a ta famille Stephane. En fin, nous avons au magasin TRU a vendre ! A bientot, j'espere ... TONY








Enjoy! TONY

No comments: