Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our Salespeople & Their Computers ? Inventory, Vintages, Availability, Future Orders Due? 2009


I have just recently noticed how important phones and lap top computers are for checking inventory of a wine, finding one to begin with, when more will arrive, checking vintages, etcetera. There's also slide-shows that suppliers, wine owners and winemakers do as they present and taste their wines on Mike Martin and me ( Anthony Quinn ) at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 www.clevelandparkwine.com, sales@clevelandparkwine.com ) .

Here are some more recent pictures that I found showing this at Cleveland Park and in the restaurants like Nam Viet where they take me to taste wines with food and away from distractions in the store. I like that : it's a wonderfully nice break for me... cheers ...












Enjoy these photos. TONY

No comments: