Saturday, April 25, 2009

In April, 2009 I Find Myself Discovering &Tasting Boedecker Wines

So many interesting people walk through our doors at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ) - often the owners and winemakers - and I take the advantage of tasting and discovering many new and exciting wines. I have to refer to my notes to continue here as it has been some time since I downloaded these pictures and then never made the time to write about them and post them.

Here I am pictured tasting the BOEDECKER wines.



I will post them now on Wednesday evening, September 16th, 2009 at 12.36 AM ( actually it's now just Thursday morning Sept. 17th, 2009 ) as I type these few words.




Pictures often say so much all by themselves and here you see the joy, the smiles, the fun, camaraderie that was pretty immediate : and you see the wonderful colors of these two reds pictured.




I'm pulled into this blog and these pictures. They speak to me on a gut level and I want to look back now and see what I wrote about these wines. It looks like that by looking at them that I liked what I had tasted.

What are their prices and how many wines did I actually taste here? Questions, questions, questions ...




Cheers and stay-tuned for more soon. TONY


No comments: