Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DE MEYE Wines With Philip Myburg ( Owner ), Marcus Milner ( Winemaker ) & Thildee De Jaager ( Marketting/Sales ) Wed. March 18th, 2009



































What an amazing tasting and to see the grapes brought in and crushed, de-stemmed... it was a full tour and I have lots to say here. However, I want to share these pictures right away and start writing as time permits. It's already Wednesday evening, April 1st, 2009 and I want to get these pictures out now. After all, I got to DE MEYE Vineyards on Wednesday, March 18th, 2009. Wish I could return tomorrow!

John Morrison who took me there with him is back in town and he just made a delivery of wines to Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ) this morning and so we have the DE MEYE Steel unoaked Chardonnay ( as well as some of the last wooded Chardonnay, 2005 ), the dry Shiraz rose and more to tempt you all with. It's late and I'm tired now so I will pick this up again tomorrow when I'm back at the store.

Cheers, TONY

No comments: