Saturday, March 7, 2009

John Peters ( LVDH Imports ) Brings A California Winemaker In 2007 To Visit Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits & Taste Her " New " Releases




I still have to discover who this lovely lady is from California? I am embarrassed to say that I do not remember and yet I have sold her wines at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits.





John Peters worked for the LVDH Importers and I believe tasted some of these California wines at the store with our customers: probably one Friday evening back in 2007 from 5-8 PM?

Everything becomes so sketchy with time. What is clear, however to me is that the wines were some that we enjoy recommending to our customers in Washington D.C. N.W. and I will have to ask my rep Sam for LVDH more about this to solve this mystery that has been off and on my mind periodically now for a year or so.






I downloaded these pictures at the beginning of the year 2009 and now it is already Saturday, December 12th, 2009 at 9:25 AM here at my home in northern Virginia on a really cold morning. I've got to get ready to go to work now and will post this as it is with the proviso that I will add the rest of the details really soon. I will call Alan Cohan the president of LVDH to look at these pictures with me and clear this up immediately. You hear that Alan?!




I will have to also try the " new " vintages in January to see what we want to start 2010 with in a great way? I love these types of things to look forward to.




I love all these brimming smiles in these photos. We must be doing something right at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ).




Happy Holidays to one and to all and please come by and see us at Cleveland Park and taste some of our great " new " wine discoveries. We will have some open later today in the store from 3-7 PM and there is never any charge for them.




And please if you recognize this beautiful young lady please add a comment here on this blog at the bottom and let me know ASAP her name and her winery so that I may include them and save face lickity split ( is this the spelling? ) ...

Cheers, TONY






Here are the pictures that I took of this visit with John Peters of LVDH Imports back in 2007. Hope you like them. Cheers, TONY

No comments: