Thursday, January 8, 2009

Harry Alhadeff, Founder of APEX CELLARS / BRIDGMAN, Bellevue, WA, State Visits Cleveland Park In Late 2008 To Taste " New " Releases / Vintages












     Here are some pictures that I took of Harry's visit late last year 2008. He's got a great new distributor to represent his wines here in Washington D.C. and we will buy some of these wines soon I hope.

     We have worked with the wines over the last five years or so and sold more than a hundred cases assorted because of their high quality and excellent pricing. There is pretty much something for everyone, whites and reds. I also like the fact that Harry's wines age well and actually in many cases improve significantly with some of his releases with an extra few years of bottle age. They remind me a whole lot of really good French wine that you can age and enjoy slowly over a number of years. Of course, having now said that there are some that are meant for near-term enjoyment where waiting more than a few month's after release is not necessary.

     Cheers, and Happy New Year to One and to All of Us now here in 2009 on Thursday, January 8th, 2009 at 10:57 AM as I type this and get ready to send it.

     First I have to download the excellent pictures that I took with a bit more information on what I sampled that day with Harry. I will probably get this done within the next two-three days, scheduling permitting.

     For more technical information on Harry's wines go to : P.O. Box 3643 Bellevue, WA 98009  harryalhadeff@apexcellars.com  www.apexcellars.com   Tel : 425-889-9463  Fax : 425- 889 4581.

     Stay well,   TONY

No comments: