Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thanks For The Great Ride! 2008 Has Been A Great Personal Year For Me !!


It's been a great year for me personally in 2008 having accomplished many tasks I've wanted to work on for years. I've loved the challenge and mostly the disciple of keeping focused on these projects and then seeing how they flesh-out and grow and become really established and permanent fixtures to me and to anyone aware of them.

Anyway, here it is Wednesday evening, December 31st, 2008 at 7:52 PM at Cleveland Park Wines and Spirits ( 3423 Conn. Ave. N.W. Washington D.C. ) here in our nation's capitol and I'm about to go home and join my family and celebrate with them, my real loved ones. That's exciting!

Cheers, and thanks for coming along at times on this wondrous, marvelous, enthralling, exciting ride of mine in 2008! TONY Happy New Year 2009!!

No comments: